The Panchakarma therapy is essentially designed to restore the integrity of Srotas system in the body in health and disease. Although the Srotas morbidities are all mixed impurities, there are always possibilities that the morbidness could be categorized with dominance of one of the three Doshas namely Kapha, Pitta and Vata. Accordingly the Panchakarma measures are 3 designed in such a way that they have some degree of specific action. The Vamana karma is specific to elimination of Kapha, the Virechana karma is specific to elimination of Pitta and Vasti karma is specific for purification of Vata. Hence there is a need of developing markers and parameters to monitor the rate of Tridosha specific bio-purification during Panchakarma therapy in patients, so that the specific efficacy of these bio-purificatory procedures may be ascertained on scientific lines.
1) To portray panchakarma with benchmarks in practise and global propagation as the most cutting-edge centre.
2) To provide high-quality education in the Ayurvedic specialty of panchakarma in order to bridge the theoretical and practical divides.
1) To deliver consistent, high-quality Panchakarma treatment to society.
2) Preparing the academics to teach Panchakarma in scientific manner.
3) Streamlining Panchakarma knowledge to meet evidence based requirements.